CHERRY HILL, N.J., March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®, today unveiled the next iteration of the brand's successful 'Bank Human, Again' marketing campaign. Titled ' Human Truths,' the campaign features four new television commercial spots that bring to life the bank's commitment to a legendary, human-centric customer experience. These spots will run in prime time throughout TD Bank's Maine to Florida footprint.
Leveraging the talents of an improvisational comedy troupe, the four, 30-second spots each put a humorous spin on typical banking pain points and showcase how TD Bank and its employees help to humanize the banking experience. The commercials include:
- "Late Arrival" – The truth is that people run late. This spot features a customer arriving at a bank just as an employee is locking the front door. TD Bank's human approach is to offer longer hours and even stays open an extra 10 minutes after posted hours so that customers never have to rush to the bank.
- "Almost Magic" – The truth is that people need things fast. This spot features a customer asking for a replacement debit card and getting a notification that it will arrive in seven to 10 business days. TD Bank's human approach is that it can issue a customer a replacement card right on the spot and offers other quick and easy services like mobile banking.
- "Hold Music" – The truth is that sometimes people need to speak with an actual human being. In this spot, a customer makes a phone call from home and is put on hold for an extended period of time. TD Bank's human approach is that it guarantees that customers can reach a real person 24/7.
- "Maintenance Guy" – The truth is no one likes to waste money. This spot features a customer trying to avoid maintenance fees. TD Bank's human approach is to make it easy to avoid monthly checking fees by maintaining a minimum balance of just $100.
"TD Bank's focus is to create a very human and convenient banking experience," said Vinoo Vijay, Chief Marketing Officer, TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank. "These new commercial spots speak to the pain points consumers too often face with their banks. They also highlight how TD's approach to banking is different. This includes our unparalleled service and convenience, as well as our customer-first culture."
The TV campaign kicked off March 31 and will run through mid-August in 17 DMAs across the TD footprint supporting about 1,300 stores. There will be a strong presence on the top four networks – ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX – in all scheduled markets. The spots will appear during the prime viewing time of 8-11p.m.The four spots, as well as outtakes from the shoot, can be found on TD Bank's YouTube channel www.youtube.com/user/TDBankUS and the custom campaign microsite www.BankHumanAgain.com. Additional campaign elements will be integrated across other platforms such as digital, social media and public relations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV