- "Late Arrival" – The truth is that people run late. This spot features a customer arriving at a bank just as an employee is locking the front door. TD Bank's human approach is to offer longer hours and even stays open an extra 10 minutes after posted hours so that customers never have to rush to the bank.
- "Almost Magic" – The truth is that people need things fast. This spot features a customer asking for a replacement debit card and getting a notification that it will arrive in seven to 10 business days. TD Bank's human approach is that it can issue a customer a replacement card right on the spot and offers other quick and easy services like mobile banking.
- "Hold Music" – The truth is that sometimes people need to speak with an actual human being. In this spot, a customer makes a phone call from home and is put on hold for an extended period of time. TD Bank's human approach is that it guarantees that customers can reach a real person 24/7.
- "Maintenance Guy" – The truth is no one likes to waste money. This spot features a customer trying to avoid maintenance fees. TD Bank's human approach is to make it easy to avoid monthly checking fees by maintaining a minimum balance of just $100.
TD Bank Campaign Showcases 'Human Truths' Of Banking
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.