March 31, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- Invesco announced today the launch of a new US website,
. All of Invesco's US products and services — across retail and institutional — are now accessible through a single gateway.
"The goal is to offer a single point of access to Invesco's depth of investment management capabilities, while still providing a customized experience for each member of our broad retail and institutional client base," said
, head of US Retail Distribution.
The new website is the result of months of research and usability testing by Invesco designed to:
- Simplify the user experience
- Provide more efficient access to Invesco's investment management capabilities across asset classes, products and investment vehicles
- Deliver intuitive navigation and relevant content, customized by client type
- Offer a range of online content and tools designed to help clients build portfolios that seek to meet a variety of investing needs
- Support multiple devices across desktop, tablet and mobile
The site allows users to navigate by choosing from a drop-down menu of potential audience affiliations, including individual investor, financial professional and institutions.
After selecting the appropriate audience, users are presented with customized content for that audience. They can then access information about the Invesco products most relevant to them, including mutual funds, unit trusts, PowerShares exchange-traded funds, cash management funds, closed-end funds, collective trust funds and institutional separate accounts.
"This is more than just a website redesign," Mr. Schlossberg said. "This is the capstone to a comprehensive, long-term digital strategy."
The enhancements to Invesco's overall digital strategy have included raising the profile of Invesco's investment experts through social media (blog, Twitter and LinkedIn); launching two apps for iPad
– one for the retail marketplace, one for defined contribution; and expanding self-service tools for financial advisors, including Portfolio Illustrator(SM), a new tool for creating custom portfolio proposals for clients.
Given the changing needs of investors, Invesco will continue to strengthen its digital properties through a client-centered approach in providing timely, relevant content and ongoing regular feature/functionality updates to meet a variety of investing needs.