Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE MKT: STS), a leading manufacturer of specialized commercial vehicles including truck bodies and specialty vehicles, today announced the previously disclosed sale of its shuttle bus assets to Forest River, Inc., has closed.
A small gain on the sale is anticipated to be recorded in the first quarter period ending March 29, 2014. Additional information will be available when the Company discloses its first-quarter financial results.
About Supreme Industries
Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE MKT: STS), is a nationwide manufacturer of truck bodies and specialty vehicles produced to the specifications of its customers. The Company's transportation equipment products are used by a wide variety of industrial, commercial and law enforcement customers.News releases and other information on the Company are available on the Internet at: http://www.supremeind.com or http://www.b2i.us/irpass.asp?BzID=1482&to=ea&s=0
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV