- A declared interest account with a 2 percent guaranteed minimum annual interest rate.
- A choice between two index interest accounts with interest crediting linked to the S&P 500 ® with a minimum annual guaranteed interest rate of 0.25 percent, regardless of index performance. These index accounts provide the potential for higher crediting interest rates when the index is up and the safety of a minimum guaranteed interest rate.
- Further flexibility is provided through a Choice Loan option, which allows Elite Index II policy holders to access their funds, but also have the loan collateral eligible for index interest.
AIG Announces Elite Index II ®
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.