MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., March 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immunomedics, Inc. (Nasdaq:IMMU), a biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the development of monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer, autoimmune and other serious diseases, today announced that four posters will be presented at the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research to be held in San Diego, CA, from April 5 – 9, 2014.
Two of the poster presentations will provide updates on the clinical trials of IMMU-132 and IMMU-130, the Company's antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) that are in Phase II clinical trials for patients with solid tumors and metastatic colorectal cancer, respectively. In addition, results from a preclinical study aimed at understanding why patients who were refractory to prior therapy with topoisomerase I inhibitors, such as irinotecan, yet responded to our ADCs will be reported. Finally, the development of a novel T-cell redirecting immunotherapeutic agent targeting the TROP-2 antigen in pancreatic and gastric cancers will be described.
The schedule and meeting places for the poster sessions, together with the abstract number, poster section and poster board numbers, are listed below:
- "SN-38 antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) targeting Trop-2, IMMU-132, as a novel platform for the therapy of diverse metastatic solid cancers: Initial clinical results" [Abstract No. CT206, Session Title: Early Phase Clinical Trials 1: Phase I, Monday, April 7, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Hall A-E, Poster Section 38, Poster Board Number 6]
- "IMMU-130, an SN-38 antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) targeting CEACAM5, is therapeutically active in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC): Initial clinical results of two Phase I studies" [Abstract No. CT211, Session Title: Early Phase Clinical Trials 1: Phase I, Monday, April 7, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Hall A-E, Poster Section 38, Poster Board Number 11]
- "SN-38 antibody-drug conjugates as a novel platform for solid cancer therapy: preclinical science" [Abstract No. 2904, Session Title: Prophylactic and Therapeutic Immune-based Therapies, Monday, April 7, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Hall A-E, Poster Section 39, Poster Board Number 26]
- "A novel Trop-2/CD3 trivalent bispecific antibody effectively redirects T cells to kill target human pancreatic and gastric cancer cells" [Abstract No. 2655, Session Title: New Antibodies and Antibody Drug Conjugates, Monday, April 7, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Hall A-E, Poster Section 31, Poster Board Number 16]
CONTACT: Dr. Chau Cheng Senior Director, Investor Relations & Grant Management (973) 605-8200, extension 123 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts