CAMP HILL, Pa., March 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diversified industrial products and services company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today the appointment of David S. Martin as the Company's Director – Investor Relations, effective immediately.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=24461
Mr. Martin joins Harsco from Deutsche Bank, where he served as a senior Metals & Mining analyst for nearly a decade. Mr. Martin's background includes significant field research experience in key global regions, including Asia, Europe and Latin America. He has been recognized as "Best on the Street" in Metals & Mining by the Wall Street Journal and in Institutional Investor's All-Star Analyst Survey for Metals & Mining."Dave joins Harsco at a significant time in our organization. As we position the Metals & Minerals business for improved results, Dave's strong familiarity with this industry will be invaluable to our communication efforts," said Chief Financial Officer Nick Grasberger. "In addition, Dave brings a solid financial background to his role. His broad experience will assist us in communicating our overall strategy with the clarity and transparency our investors expect." Mr. Martin holds an MBA from Carnegie Mellon University and a bachelor's degree in Accounting from Penn State University. About Harsco Harsco serves major global industries that are fundamental to worldwide economic growth, including steel and metals production, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com . The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com , and via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Investor Contact David Martin 717.612.5628 email@example.com Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV