- Service provisioning speed and agility: Setting up networks in an SDN can be as easy and timely as creating virtual machine (VM). Unlike traditional networks that are highly configuration driven and manual, Nuage Networks allows network connectivity to follow seamlessly and instantaneously according to pre-defined policies.
- Control: The solution provides a common policy framework through which Numergy maintains full control and visibility of their infrastructure, while ensuring that performance and access rules are met.
- Network flexibility and holistic management: SDNs enable "network experimentation without impact." Nuage Networks allows Numergy to bypass traditional datacenter network restrictions and experiment freely with new network configurations that better support customer scenarios.
- Lowered expenditures: Through a dramatically more operationally efficient approach, by making optimal use of datacenter assets, and by reducing dependencies on proprietary hardware and dedicated appliances, Numergy also expects to realize economic benefits.
Numergy Selects Nuage Networks Software-Defined Networking Solution for its New Cloud Infrastructure
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts