Numergy requires a network whose capabilities can be abstracted in alignment with the needs of diverse customer applications. The Nuage Networks SDN solution provides datacenter network virtualization and automation that transforms datacenters into flexible environments that instantaneously establish the network services required in a cloud infrastructure.
Teaming with Nuage Networks enables Numergy to implement and scale automated cloud networks across their geo-distributed infrastructure. Additional benefits include:
- Service provisioning speed and agility: Setting up networks in an SDN can be as easy and timely as creating virtual machine (VM). Unlike traditional networks that are highly configuration driven and manual, Nuage Networks allows network connectivity to follow seamlessly and instantaneously according to pre-defined policies.
- Control: The solution provides a common policy framework through which Numergy maintains full control and visibility of their infrastructure, while ensuring that performance and access rules are met.
- Network flexibility and holistic management: SDNs enable "network experimentation without impact." Nuage Networks allows Numergy to bypass traditional datacenter network restrictions and experiment freely with new network configurations that better support customer scenarios.
- Lowered expenditures: Through a dramatically more operationally efficient approach, by making optimal use of datacenter assets, and by reducing dependencies on proprietary hardware and dedicated appliances, Numergy also expects to realize economic benefits.
ABOUT NUAGE NETWORKS Nu-âhj: From French, meaning 'cloud'. Nuage Networks brings a unique combination of groundbreaking technologies and unmatched networking expertise to the enterprise and telecommunications industries. The Silicon Valley-based start up has applied radically new thinking to the problem of delivering massively scalable and high programmable SDN solutions with the security and availability required by business-critical environments. Nuage Networks, backed by Alcatel-Lucent's (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) rapidly growing IP division, has the pedigree to serve the needs of the world's biggest clouds. The cloud has made promises – the mission of Nuage Networks is to help you realize them. For more information, visit Nuage Networks on: www.nuagenetworks.net, read the latest posts on the Nuage Networks blog http://www.nuagenetworks.net/blog/ and follow the company on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nuagenetworks. Nuage Networks Press Contacts CHRIS FUCANAN email@example.com T : +1 415-618-8809CINDY BERGEVIN firstname.lastname@example.org T : +1 952-941-0692
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV