GUANGZHOU, China, March 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YY Inc. (Nasdaq:YY) ("YY" or the "Company"), a revolutionary real-time interactive social platform, announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 17, 2014. The annual report can be accessed on YY's investor relations website at http://investors.yy.com/. The Company will provide a hard copy of the annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request.
About YY Inc.
YY Inc. ("YY" or the "Company") is a revolutionary real-time interactive social platform that engages users in online group activities through voice, text and video. Launched in July 2008, YY Client, the Company's core product, empowers users to create and organize groups of varying sizes to discover and participate in a wide range of online activities, including online games, karaoke, music concerts, education, live shows and conference calls.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact YY Inc. Yuffie Fu Tel: (+86) 2029162000 Email:IR@YY.com ICR, Inc. Jeremy Peruski Tel: +1 (646) 915-1611 Email:IR@YY.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV