CST Brands, Inc. (NYSE:CST) will conduct its 2014 annual meeting of stockholders on Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time at the CST Service Center at One Valero Way, Building D, 4th Floor, San Antonio, TX 78249. The proxy statement containing the meeting details and admission procedures is expected to be available no later than the first week in May to stockholders of record as of April 14, 2014.
CST is pleased to be using the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s rule that allows companies to furnish their proxy materials over the Internet. As a result, we are mailing to many of our stockholders a notice instead of a paper copy of the proxy statement for the annual meeting and our 2013 Annual Report. The notice contains instructions on how each of those stockholders can receive a paper copy of our proxy materials, including the 2014 Proxy Statement, our 2013 Annual Report and a form of proxy card or voting instruction card. All stockholders who do not receive a notice will receive a paper copy of the proxy materials by mail.
About CST Brands, Inc.
CST Brands, Inc. (NYSE:CST) is one of the largest independent retailers of motor fuels and convenience merchandise in North America. Based in San Antonio, Texas, CST employs nearly 12,000 Team Members at approximately 1,900 locations throughout the Southwestern United States and Eastern Canada offering a broad array of convenience merchandise, beverages, snacks and fresh food. In the U.S., CST Corner Stores proudly sell Valero fuels and signature products such as Fresh Choices baked and packaged goods, U Force energy and sport drinks, Cibolo Mountain coffee, FC soda and Flavors2Go fountain drinks. In Canada, CST is the exclusive provider of Ultramar fuel and its Dépanneur du Coin and Corner Stores sell signature Transit Café coffee and pastries. For more information about CST, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV