- The VX 9000 combines scalability with high-performing advanced wireless services, superior deployment flexibility and centralized management of the entire wireless network through a single windowpane. Field upgradable to 10G, the NX 7500 Integrated Service Platform offers a built-in solid-state drive for maximum protection of critical data — including analytics and applications.
- The EX 3500 switch features gigabit ethernet speed and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure high performance for applications. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support eliminates the need to run power cabling, making installation fast, easy and cost-effective.
- Motorola’s new AirDefense Bluetooth monitoring is a cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solution that can be up and running in as little as a day, improving payment card security without increasing operational costs.
- The WiNG 5 operating system provides the advanced brainpower required to create network awareness for the WLAN, allowing every piece of infrastructure in a wireless network to work together to route every transmission as efficiently as possible
- Motorola’s WLAN Management Service assures performance and availability of business-critical WLAN networks. The service encompasses security and compliance, including rogue identification and threat mitigation; network assurance, which includes troubleshooting, proactive testing and forensic analysis, support for centralized management and policy configuration of Motorola WiNG 5 infrastructure.
Motorola Solutions Provides Cloud-Ready Wi-Fi Services, Unified Access for Any Size Enterprise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts