NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
BlackBerry (BBRY) was downgraded at Credit Suisse to underperform from neutral. Driven by level of FCF burn and pressure in services revenue, Credit Suisse said. Twelve-month price target is $6.
Edison International (EIX) was upgraded at UBS to buy from neutral. Company also announced entry into settlement over regulatory issues, removing major overhang for investors, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $60.
Evolving Systems (EVOL) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
ONEOK (OKE) was initiated at UBS with a neutral rating. Despite solid footprint and growth opportunities, decreasing dividend growth compresses valuation, UBS said. $61 price target.
NRG Energy (NRG) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV