LAS VEGAS, March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR), today at Interop Las Vegas (booth #1351) announced a software-defined architecture for the Experience Economy, delivering simple, fast and smart network solutions extending from the mobile campus to the data center.
The new solution, demonstrated on the Interop show floor, is comprised of unified software and high performance hardware offerings. Software includes centralized management, application analytics, and SDN. Extreme Networks has also unveiled new high performance mobile solutions featuring wireless 802.11ac, and new BlackDiamond® X8 100GbE IO modules for the data center.
In today's Experience Economy, with a rapidly changing mobile and social world, people demand the very best experience. They form lasting impressions based on their expectations that applications simply work, allowing them to connect, communicate and share – quickly and reliably. Extreme Networks supplies a simple, fast and smart software-defined architecture that enables the IT organization to meet user needs and expectations.
New Products and Capabilities Extreme Networks brings together software and hardware products that deliver simple, fast and smart network solutions. New products include:
- NetSight 6.0 - Centralized management
- One tool with one database providing automated provisioning leading to rapid problem identification and resolution across the entire network
- Purview - Application Analytics
- Gathers application intelligence at Layer 7 directly from the network enabling rapid decisions for better business outcomes
- SDN 2.0
- Open, standards-based architecture combines automated network and application provisioning and orchestration through open integration with northbound and southbound services, including predefined support for several new 3 rd party products
- BlackDiamond X8 100GbE Blade
- 100G wire speed with 20Tbs of non-blocking throughput on a 4 port blade for reduced TCO
- Distance support from 100m to 10Km utilizing SR10 and LR4 CFP2 optical transceiver technology with future 40km support when ER4 optics become available.
- IdentiFi 3800 series 802.11ac access points
- 1.75Gbps total throughput with automatic configuration and RF optimization for seamless support in high-density environments.
- Welcome to the Experience Economy
- The Experience Economy Blog Post
- IdentiFi Wireless Product Page
- AP3825 Indoor Access Point Product Page
- BlackDiamond X8 Product Page
- Purview Product Page
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts