BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today that it has extended Attunity Replicate's broad platform support to include data replication for MySQL as a source and target as well as for multiple non-relational sources including Enscribe, RMS, IMS, and VSAM.
Attunity Replicate, a high-performance and easy-to-use data replication and loading solution, enables organizations to accelerate and reduce the cost of distributing, sharing and ensuring the availability of data for meeting business-critical operational initiatives. Featuring innovative TurboStream CDC and data transfer technologies, Attunity Replicate enables fast, optimized and easy data replication for a wide array of heterogeneous targets, including large data warehouses and business-critical databases. It also supports common use cases including real-time data warehousing; analytics/business intelligence and reporting; and secure data distribution across global environments.
Attunity will unveil and demonstrate its Attunity Replicate for MySQL solution at The Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo, the premier event for the rich and diverse MySQL ecosystem; from April 1-4, 2014, in Santa Clara, CA. Attunity will be in booth #215."MySQL is a proven and leading solution in the open-source database market, especially for web applications," said Lawrence Schwartz, VP Marketing at Attunity. "We expect Attunity Replicate to help customers connect their MySQL and non-relational databases to the most popular databases and the most powerful data warehouses in the market, whether in the datacenter or in the cloud. Our unique approach, leveraging a Click-2-Replicate interface, significantly simplifies the challenging task of data integration to enable users to rapidly deploy and maintain new analytic projects while achieving a quicker time to value on their data warehouse and database investments." To learn more about Attunity's MySQL solutions:
- See a live demo at Attunity booth 215 at the Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo this week;
- Attend Attunity's Birds of a Feather session, " Best Practices for MySQL Data Replication," at Percona Live, April 2 at 6:00pm in Ballroom F;
- Attend Attunity's Lightening Talk, " Iron DBA: The Ultimate MySQL Replication Challenge," at Percona Live, April 3 at 5:30pm during the Welcome Reception;
- Visit the web page and data sheet;
- Read our MySQL solution blogs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV