3. 2014 Nissan 370Z Roadster
Starting price: $41,470
Zoom. That's what the Z is for.
The top features Nissan wants to make sure you know about once you get beyond that droptop are its 3.7-liter V6 engine and its 332 horsepower. Don't sweat the scant standard features such as xenon headlights, intelligent key, LED lighting and pushbutton starter. Upgrades such as Bluetooth, a Bose sound system and an entertainment/information system are all available.But you could get those in a far cheaper convertible. No, if you're even considering this particular convertible, you're doing so for its convenience and performance. Worry about accessories later: You've got speed now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV