NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (SFM) is up 4.7% to $35.78 in trading Friday, one day after it announced the pricing of a secondary offering of 15 million shares at $33.75 by affiliates of Apollo Global Managment (APO) and other "selling stockholders".
The offering is scheduled to close April 2.
The underwriters of the offering -- Goldman Sachs (GS), Credit Suisse (CS), Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAC) and Barclays (BCS), among others -- will have an opportunity to purchase up to 2.25 million additional shares of common stock.
Sprouts Farmers Market is a specialty grocer based in Phoenix that sells organic produce and has 170 stores across the U.S.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV