CZR, LGF And FOX, Pushing Services Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation ( LGF) is down $0.94 (-3.6%) to $25.10 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.5 million shares of Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.84-$26.37 after having opened the day at $26.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.04. Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., an entertainment company, engages in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, new channel platforms, and international distribution and sales activities. Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are down 17.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts