NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of TriNet Group, Inc. (TNET) were up 16.7% to $22.29 on Friday, continuing the company's climb one day after its initial public offering that valued the company at $1.09 billion.
The company opened trading Thursday at $18.50 after pricing 15 million shares of common stock at $16.
TriNet Group is a cloud-based human resource solution provider that allows small and medium sized businesses to outsource their HR needs.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV