NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- InterCloud Systems (ICLD) stock is up 24.70% to $8.23 Friday following an announcement from the telecommunications company in which it denied recent accusations it paid for articles coaxing investors to buy shares.
The company said it launched an investigation and concluded the allegations were "wholly without merit." The Rosen Law Firm filed a complaint against InterCloud Systems based off of what the company calls "reckless" accusations.
Shares declined last week after the Rosen firm announced they were launching their investigation. Since then, four other law firms have started to solicit plaintiffs to join a lawsuit. InterCloud stated they would "vigorously" defend itself.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. ICLD data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV