Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Monday evening:
New York Community Bancorp (NYCB): "I think it's fine. They'll do well."
Volaris (VLRS): "This is a big disappointment. I got this one wrong. I didn't think Mexico would be as bad as it is."DigitalGlobe (DGI): "Short term I don't know, but I think it's a good situation long term." Endocyte (ECYT): "I think it's safe to say we missed this one." eBay (EBAY): "I think this stock has a floor but you're in the middle of the range. Don't buy." GNC Holdings (GNC): "I think their business is turning. I want to buy that stock. It's way oversold." Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME): "This is a consistently good company." Sony (SNE): "I want you to hold onto it until we find out why it's going up." SunEdison (SUNE): "I'm a bigger fan of First Solar (FSLR). That's the one to buy." Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR): "I have to idea, no position and I'm not saying a thing." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV