WASHINGTON, March 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac) today announced that it has declared a dividend on Farmer Mac's 6.875% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series B (NYSE: AGM.PR.B). The dividend of $0.105 per share of Series B Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock is for the period from but not including March 25, 2014 (the date of issuance of the Series B Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock) to and including April 17, 2014, and shall be payable on April 17, 2014 to holders of record of the Series B Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock as of April 7, 2014. Each share of Series B Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock has a par value and liquidation preference of $25.00 per share.
Farmer Mac is the stockholder-owned company created to deliver capital and increase lender competition for the benefit of American agriculture and rural communities. Farmer Mac's Class C non-voting and Class A voting common stocks, and its 5.875% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series A, are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols AGM, AGM.A, and AGM.PR.A, respectively. Additional information about Farmer Mac is available on Farmer Mac's website at www.farmermac.com.
SOURCE Farmer Mac
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV