Silver Wheaton Corporation Stock Downgraded (SLW)
- SLW's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.30 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.75, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for SILVER WHEATON CORP is currently very high, coming in at 77.64%. Regardless of SLW's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, SLW's net profit margin of 56.08% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 7.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 41.7%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 47.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $177.74 million to $93.90 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $124.59 million or 50.95% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts