3 Stocks Reiterated As A Buy: CELG, BIDU, BAC
- CELG's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 14.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, CELGENE CORP's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CELGENE CORP is currently very high, coming in at 96.51%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 12.21% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $550.70 million or 12.29% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 12.29%, CELGENE CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 63.23%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: Celgene Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts