Materion Performance Alloys has added nickel aluminum bronze (AMS 4881 C95520) continuous cast hollow bars to its product line of high performance alloys. AMS 4881 C95520 is a martensitic nickel aluminum bronze that offers higher strength and hardness than the other nickel aluminum bronze alloys.
Using a patented technology called EquaCAST®, Materion is able to produce an extremely uniform, fine-grained microstructure with more consistent mechanical properties and better machinability to ensure the desired surface finish.
AMS 4881 C95520 is used primarily for aircraft landing gear and brake systems as well as heavy equipment bearings, bushings and wear plates and oil and gas equipment components. Materion AMS 4881 C95520 will be available from authorized distributors in the U.S., Europe and China.
Materion Performance Alloys, headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, is a Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) business. Through its subsidiaries, Materion supplies worldwide markets with alloy, beryllium, electronic, and precious metal products as well as engineered material systems. Around the world, the company's engineered materials can be found in technically demanding end-use products within the telecommunications and computer, automotive electronics, appliance, industrial components, plastics tooling, optical media, oil and gas, aerospace and defense, and off-highway and mining equipment markets. Visit
www.Materion.com for additional information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV