Hamilton, Bermuda, March 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Golar LNG Limited ("Golar") announced today that it has completed its sale of the company that owns and operates the FSRU Golar Igloo to Golar LNG Partners L.P. ("the Partnership") for a price of approximately $310.0 million.
As consideration, the Partnership will assume $161.3 million of outstanding debt obligations in respect of the Golar Igloo and pay Golar the balance of $148.7 million in cash using the proceeds of its recent public equity offering, which closed on December 5, 2013.
Hamilton, Bermuda March 28, 2014Enquiries: Golar Management Limited - + 44 207 063 7900 Brian Tienzo Stuart Buchanan HUG#1772565
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV