Story updated at 10 a.m. to reflect market activity.
Shares of Plains GP fell 0.3% to $27.66 in morning trading.
The firm maintained its "buy" rating for the stock. The price target increase was driven by oil infrastructure expansions according to UBS analyst Shneur Z. Gershuni."Oil Infrastructure to continue to Expand PAGP post its recent IPO offering has offered investors an opportunity to invest in oil infrastructure growth in the US via a C-corp," Gershuni wrote. "Following the recent EPD investor day we believe there will be increased opportunity for capital investment in oil infrastructure and spread volatility will continue longer than we initially thought which should result in excess DCF and thus a lower cost of capital." Must read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV