MARLTON, N.J., March 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
What: Lane Bryant, the nation's leading women's specialty apparel retailer, is excited to announce the Grand Opening of its new store at Willow Ridge Plaza in Marlton, NJ.
Once the purple ribbon is cut, the store's Grand Opening celebration will begin! From March 28-30, those who visit Willow Ridge Plaza's new Lane Bryant location will have the chance to win one of (50) $25 Lane Bryant Gift Cards each day. Customers who shop in store will also be able to unwrap surprise savings after picking a treat all weekend long.
Plus – it's Real Women Dollar redemption time! Customers who make a $50 purchase in store can redeem $25 Real Women Dollars throughout the weekend.Where: 748A Route 73 South Marlton, NJ 08053 When: March 28-30, 2014 About Lane Bryant Lane Bryant® is the nation's leading women's specialty apparel retailer, providing stylish and high-quality fashion in sizes 14-28. The Lane Bryant collection includes a wide selection of career to casual apparel as well as accessories, footwear and Cacique® intimate apparel. Lane Bryant fashions are available nationwide at its 775 Lane Bryant stores, and online. Lane Bryant is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASNA). Please visit lanebryant.com and cacique.com for store locations and the latest fashion trend information. SOURCE Lane Bryant
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV