OAK BROOK, Ill., March 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wake up and taste the free coffee! McCafe invites coffee drinkers across the U.S. to stop by their local participating McDonald's restaurant for a freshly brewed small McCafe coffee during McDonald's first-ever national Free Coffee Event. Free McCafe coffee is available during breakfast hours starting March 31 through April 13 in participating restaurants.
"We take a lot of pride in our breakfast offerings and our McCafe coffee is a great complement to our breakfast lineup. That's why we're excited to share it with our guests, on us," said Greg Watson, senior vice president, McDonald's US Menu Innovation. "This event is McDonald's way of encouraging new guests to try McCafe Coffee while giving our breakfast lovers even more reason to enjoy the great taste of our signature blend."
To kick off the two-week campaign, McDonald's will host "Make Friends with McCafe" sampling events at high traffic locations and transportation hubs in multiple cities across the country. The events will provide busy commuters with free McCafe coffee and a few surprises along the way, such as live musical performances, spontaneous comedy experiences and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV