HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., March 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Just in time for the spring growing season, Sears Hometown Stores and Sears Hardware Stores will offer consumers an innovative new line of riding mowers designed to tackle big lawns and rugged terrain.
Launched this season, the powerful new Craftsman® Pro Series Riding Mowers offers lawn enthusiasts the proprietary features found on most Craftsman brand riding mowers, such as Turn Tight™ technology for increased maneuverability. In addition, the Pro Series adds features such as reinforced decks with electric blade engagement, fast transmissions and top of the line Kohler engines to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
"For the larger yards we see in the areas surrounding our stores, lawn maintenance all season long can be a daunting and exhausting ordeal," said Susan Hilsenbeck, Divisional Vice President of Merchandising for Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. "This is especially true with thick grass, brush and uneven terrain. But with the right equipment, lawn maintenance is much more enjoyable. That's exactly why the new Craftsman Pro Series line-up brings pro style features typically reserved for commercial use to homes throughout our markets.""The Pro Series truly rounds out the full selection of mowers we are able to offer our customers", said David Buckley, Chief Marketing Officer for Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. "The addition of the Craftsman Pro Series allows us to address the unique needs of our customers. The Craftsman Pro Series G7400 model number 98645 was just named a Best Buy for the premium tractor category by Consumers Digest. We are pleased to offer this level of quality to our customers at a great value." All Craftsman Pro tractors come with a 5-year frame warranty and a 3-year over all warranty. Also new to the Craftsman Pro Series line-up is EZ Blade Change technology. According to a recent Craftsman brand survey of riding mower owners, an easy blade change was one of the top attributes considered when shopping for a riding mower. EZ Blade Change™, a new technology, permits blade changes simply and safely, without tools. The full line of new Pro Series products include:
- Craftsman T7000 Pro Series Riding Mower – Comes equipped with a Kohler 22HP Elite Series twin cylinder engine, Turn Tight™ technology with a 6-in turning radius, EZ Blade Change technology, 42-in. 13 gauge reinforced deck, pedal shift continuous variable transmission (CVT), four gauge wheels and the ability to reach speeds of up to 7.5 mph.
- Craftsman T7400 Pro Series Riding Mower – Features a Kohler 24HP Elite Series twin cylinder engine, Turn Tight™ technology with a 6-in turning radius, EZ Blade Change technology, 54-in. 11 gauge reinforced deck, pedal shift continuous variable transmission (CVT), four gauge wheels, a nose roller and the ability to reach speeds of up to 7.5 mph.
- Craftsman G7400 Pro Series Garden Tractor Features a Kohler 26HP Elite Series twin cylinder engine, Turn Tight™ technology with a 6-in turning radius, EZ Blade Change technology, 54-in. 11 gauge stamped reinforced deck, pedal shift hydrostatic automatic transmission, four gauge wheels, a nose roller, high back seat with arm rests and the ability to reach speeds of up to 7.5 mph.
- Craftsman Z7400 Pro Series Zero-Turn Riding Mower – Comes equipped with a Kohler 26HP Pro Series twin cylinder engine, zero-turn technology, 54-in. 13 gauge reinforced deck, Dual HydroGear ZT3100 transmission, welded chassis, four gauge wheels, a nose roller and the ability to reach speeds of up to 8 mph.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV