mean lazy i mean either they are lazy towards the wedding stuff o
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., March 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: FGP), one of the nation's largest distributors of propane, issued today the following statement.
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. ("Ferrellgas") is pleased to announce that, after a lengthy and thorough investigation, the Federal Trade Commission has concluded that the company's decision in 2008 to reduce the fill level in its Blue Rhino propane tanks from 17 pounds to 15 pounds was not the result of collusion.
However, the company is disappointed by the Commission's decision to file an administrative complaint against Ferrellgas for allegedly agreeing with AmeriGas Partners, L.P. to require Wal-Mart to accept 15 pound tanks. These claims are without merit and we will vigorously contest them.Ferrellgas Partners, L.P., through its operating partnership, Ferrellgas, L.P., serves customers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Ferrellgas employees indirectly own more than 21 million common units of the partnership through an employee stock ownership plan. More information about the partnership can be found online at www.ferrellgas.com. Contacts: Tom Colvin, Investor Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 661-1530 Scott Brockelmeyer, Media Relations, email@example.com or (913) 661-1830 SOURCE Ferrellgas Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV