NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Parametric Sound Corp. (PAMT) was up 4.8% to $12.50 in aftermarket trading on Thursday, nearly erasing the 6.21%, 79 cent decline to 11.93, it suffered during market trading.
The aftermarket jump comes after the audio solutions company revealed the details of its planned amendment to its SEC Form 8-K in a conference call Thursday afternoon.
The original Form 8-K was filed on January 16, 2014, but did not include audited financial statements from Turtle Beach whose acquisition was finalized on January 15, 2014.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks
"The gaming industry experienced a cyclical event last year as Microsoft and Sony each introduced new consoles for the first time in eight years," said CEO Juergen Stark. "The consumer response to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has been overwhelmingly positive creating a rapidly growing installed base which we estimate to be over 10 million units already. As the leader in gaming headsets we are well positioned to benefit from the anticipated growth in the segment as consumers purchase new consoles over the next three years and beyond," he added.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV