BLUE BELL, Pa., March 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UniTek Global Services, Inc. ("UniTek" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:UNTK), a premier provider of permanently outsourced infrastructure services to the telecommunications, broadband cable, wireless, transportation, public safety and satellite television industries, today announced it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2013 on Monday, March 31, 2014 after the close of trading.
The Company will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss the results. Interested parties may access the conference call by dialing (877) 868-1833 from within the United States, or (970) 315-0472 if calling internationally and requesting conference ID 21473847. Please dial-in approximately five minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the call will be available through April 7, 2014 and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 in the U.S., or (404) 537-3406 internationally, and entering access ID number 21473847.
The call will be also be available as a live, listen-only webcast under the "Events and Presentations" page on the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website. Following the live event, an online archive will be available for 90 days.About UniTek Global Services UniTek Global Services is a provider of engineering, construction management and installation fulfillment services to companies specializing in the telecommunications, broadband cable, wireless, two-way radio, transportation, public safety and satellite industries. UniTek has created a scalable operating platform, enabling each UniTek subsidiary to deliver quality services to its Fortune 200 customers. UniTek's website is: www.unitekglobalservices.com .
CONTACT: Contact Info The Piacente Group | Investor Relations Kathy Price (212) 481-2050 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV