Booth #1539 – Citrix today announced its lineup of speaking engagements at the
2014 Interop IT Expo and Conference. As a leader in solutions that seamlessly and securely unite apps, data and services on any device over any network or any cloud, Citrix presenters will discuss the latest trends being driven by today’s mobile users - software-defined networking, BYOD and hybrid clouds.
WhereInterop Las Vegas 2014Mandalay Bay Convention Center
WhenMarch 31 – April 4
Citrix Speakers/Sessions (all times Pacific Daylight Time)
Session: Case Studies of Real-World Cloud-Enabled Enterprises at
Cloud Connect Summit, Day 2
Software-Defined Networking Keynote Panel
- Date/Time: Tuesday, April 1, 1:15 – 1:30 p.m. (Room: Mandalay Bay Lagoon H)
- Speaker: Marc Trouard-Riolle, senior technical marketing manager, Cloud Platforms Group, Citrix
IT-as-a-Service Across Hybrid Clouds
- Presented by Citrix
- Date/Time: Wednesday, April 2, 8:30 – 10:15 a.m. (Room: Mandalay Bay J)
- Speaker: Steve Shah, senior director, product management, NetScaler Product Group, Citrix
BYOD Keynote Panel
- Date/Time: Wednesday, April 2, 3:00 – 3:45 p.m. (Room: Mandalay Bay K)
- Speaker: Krishna Subramanian, vice president, product marketing, Cloud Platforms Group, Citrix
Crash Course in Open Source Cloud Computing
- Date/Time: Thursday, April 3, 8:30 – 10:15 a.m. (Room: Mandalay Bay J)
- Speaker: Brian Robison, principal technology evangelist, Mobile Platforms Group, Citrix
Follow the News
- Date/Time: Friday, April 4, 10:15 – 11:15 a.m. (Room: Mandalay Bay Lagoon K)
- Speaker: Mark Hinkle, senior director, Open Source Solutions, Citrix
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is a leader in virtualization, networking and cloud services to enable new ways for people to work better. Citrix solutions help IT and service providers to build, manage and secure virtual and mobile workspaces that seamlessly deliver apps, desktops, data and services to anyone, on any device, over any network or cloud. This year Citrix is celebrating 25 years of innovation, making IT simpler and people more productive with mobile workstyles. With annual revenue in 2013 of $2.9 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations and by over 100 million people globally. Learn more at
For Citrix Investors
This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, the Company's key strategic relationships, acquisition and related integration risks as well as other risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts