The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE MKT: GRC) has again been named one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America by Forbes.
Each year, GMI Ratings compiles a list of the 100 most trustworthy companies by reviewing more than 8,000 publicly-traded companies in America. The companies are ranked based on a series of factors that reflect accounting and governance behaviors over the four quarters of the previous fiscal year. GMI Ratings then provides the list of the highest ranking companies, sorted by large, mid and small cap companies, to Forbes.
In the 2014 rankings, Gorman-Rupp achieved an average composite score of 97 out of a possible 100. In addition, Gorman-Rupp is one of only four companies that have appeared on the list three times in the previous seven years. It was previously recognized in 2013, 2012 and 2009.
“The Gorman-Rupp Company is very pleased to receive this recognition once again,” said Jeffrey S. Gorman, President and CEO of The Gorman-Rupp Company.David P. EmmensCorporate SecretaryThe Gorman-Rupp CompanyTelephone (419) 755-1477NYSE MKT: GRC For additional information contact Wayne L. Knabel, Chief Financial Officer, Telephone (419) 755-1397.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV