By early afternoon, shares had slid 7.6% to $34.95. Trading volume of 1.3 million was more than double its three-month daily average.
China-based 500.com said it had filed registration statements with the SEC for a proposed public offering of convertible senior notes and a number of American Depositary Shares (ADSs), each representing 10 Class A ordinary shares, owned by certain stockholders. The company will not receive proceeds from the sale of the ADSs sold by shareholders.
500.com has yet to announce details on either offering.Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley will act as representatives of the underwriters for the ADS offering, while Deutsche Bank will act as sole representative of the underwriters of the notes offering. Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. WBAI data by YCharts STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV