NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On CNBC's "Cramer's Mad Dash" segment, TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, said Restoration Hardware (RH) reported an "amazing, blowout quarter."
Despite the stock appreciating roughly 80% in the past year ahead of Friday's earnings release, Cramer said there were worries over the quarter because of broader weakness in the retail sector.
"This was a remarkable quarter. The stock goes higher," He concluded.
Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) announced a secondary offering of 15 million shares at $33.75.According to Cramer, investors have been leaving Whole Foods Market (WFM) and buying shares of SFM. You can see this in Whole Foods Market being nearly 25% off its 52-week highs, he pointed out. But while Sprouts Farmers Market is a "very respectable company," Cramer prefers to be a buyer of Whole Foods. The stock does not deserve the recent selloff since this is a company with comparable-store sales growth of 5.5%. Buy Whole Foods Market below $52, he said. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV