HOUSTON, March 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cameron (NYSE:CAM) announced today that it has received an order from Freeport-McMoRan Oil & Gas to supply a 25,000 psi blowout preventer stack and 25,000 psi manifold.
Cameron delivered the industry's first and only 13-5/8" 25,000 psi blowout preventer to Freeport-McMoRan in 2011. After successful and extensive use in the Gulf of Mexico, Freeport-McMoRan has decided to place this second order with Cameron for high pressure activity planned to begin in 2015.
Chairman and CEO of Cameron, Jack Moore, commented " Cameron has long been committed to leading the industry in this ultra-high pressure space. We will continue to provide customers the technology they need to safely recover oil and gas from challenging, high pressure fields. Cameron has now sold four 20,000-plus psi blow out preventers, establishing ourselves as a proven leader in this emerging market."
Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries.SOURCE Cameron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV