Capital Insurance Group (CIG), a leading regional Property/Casualty (P/C) insurer serving the Western United States, and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of software products to P/C insurers, today announced that CIG has selected Guidewire BillingCenter ® to help it oversee its billing operations, including agency and direct bill, across all of its lines of business. BillingCenter will also help CIG manage its commission calculations and payment.
In an effort to update the technology platform supporting its billing operations and become more responsive to their agents and policyholders, CIG selected BillingCenter. The company sought to increase its flexibility, enable its business users to make modifications to payment plans, and more easily make system changes when needed. BillingCenter’s comprehensive functionality, configurability, ease of integration, and intuitive user interface also appealed to CIG.
“In the past, when we wanted to make a change to our billing system, it became a time consuming and involved process due to the complexity of our system’s architecture,” said Rads Mydam chief information officer and vice president, Information Technology, Capital Insurance. “We are looking forward to being able to more easily make changes, and when we ultimately upgrade the system, we foresee the process going quickly and smoothly given BillingCenter’s highly configurable platform.”
BillingCenter will enable CIG to:
- Provide fast, accurate service to its customers and agents due to BillingCenter’s automated functionality;
- Tailor payment practices and methods to customer preferences; and
- Readily make system changes to meet changing business and technical requirements.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts