- new, lighter weight Spicer ® steer axles that provide improved braking capabilities;
- the Spicer ® AdvanTEK ® 40 axle, a new, efficient 40,000-pound tandem axle that offers the industry's fastest axle ratio of 2.26:1;
- the Spicer ® EconoTrek™ 6x2 tandem axle, which is now available for 2014 Peterbilt and Kenworth commercial vehicles;
- two extensions to the Spicer ® S140 Series of single-reduction, single-drive axles;
- the Spicer ® Pro-40™ tandem axle specifically engineered for professional linehaul, regional haul, and city delivery customers;
- robust Spicer Life Series ® main driveshafts and inter-axle shafts for high-efficiency drivetrain configurations;
- the Spicer ® Diamond Series ® driveshaft, the first all-aluminum driveshaft, which helps to reduce weight by 100 pounds;
- optimized Spicer ® tire pressure system options for linehaul tractors;
- next-generation Victocor™ 500 cylinder-head gaskets, featuring multi-layer steel (MLS) inserts that meet extreme durability, high-stress, and pressure requirements; and
- a new Spicer Heavy Axle Steering Components All-Makes product line with complete coverage for all Spicer steer axles, including knuckles, steer arms, crosslink assemblies, beams, and whole axle assemblies.
Drive For Efficiency Propels Dana Into 2014 Mid-America Trucking Show
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.