NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TOP CHANGES
BlackBerry (BBRY) was downgraded at Societe Generale to sell from hold. Twelve-month price target is $6. Do not expect a near-term turnaround in operating results, Societe Generale said.
Citigroup (C) price target, EPS estimates were cut at UBS. Qualitative fail, but UBS said it expects the fail to be reversed in 12 months. Twelve-month price target is $60. Buy rating.
Other Ratings Changes
Ansys (ANSS) was upgraded at Wedbush to outperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $88. Stock has pulled back, but the software demand environment appears to be improving in North America and Europe, Wedbush said.
Big Lots (BIG) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
BankUnited (BKU) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to overweight from equal-weight. Twelve-month price target is $39. Stock appears undervalued, given its growth potential, Morgan Stanley said.(FII) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to neutral from underperform. Twelve-month price target is $35. Growth headwinds should end soon, Sterne Agee said.
Five Below (FIVE) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV