Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced that it completed an expansion of its existing asset-based syndicated loan facility that matures November 2017 and that Bank of Texas has joined the facility.
The revolving facility commitment increased $30.0 million to $880.0 million with the additional financial partner and increased commitment levels within the existing syndicate of banks.
The lenders in the syndicated facility include 17 commercial banks: Bank of America, N.A.; JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.; Regions Bank; Union Bank, N.A.; Capital One, N.A.; Compass Bank; Amegy Bank; First Tennessee Bank National Association; City National Bank; Synovus Bank; Whitney Bank; Amalgamated Bank; BOKF, NA DBA Bank of Texas; Cole Taylor Bank; Cathay Bank; Israel Discount Bank of New York and Green Bank, N.A. The syndication was arranged through Bank of America, N.A.
About Conn’s, Inc.Conn’s is a specialty retailer operating more than 75 retail locations in Texas, Louisiana, Arizona, Oklahoma and New Mexico. The company’s primary product categories include:
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D, Ultra HD and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras, and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV