VANCOUVER, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS; TSX: PAA) (the "Company") has filed with the applicable Canadian securities regulatory authorities on SEDAR its 2013 audited annual financial statements and management's discussion and analysis in relation thereto (the "Statements"). The Company will also file the Statements with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on EDGAR.
The Company plans to file its 2013 Annual Information Form ("AIF") on or before March 31, 2014 with the applicable Canadian securities regulatory authorities on SEDAR and will file the AIF by way of Form 40-F with the SEC.
The Statements are available on the Company's website at www.panamericansilver.com.
About Pan American SilverPan American Silver's mission is to be the world's pre-eminent silver producer, with a reputation for excellence in discovery, engineering, innovation and sustainable development. The Company has seven operating mines in Mexico, Peru, Argentina and Bolivia. Pan American also owns several development projects in the USA, Mexico, Peru and Argentina. SOURCE Pan American Silver Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV