At their regular meeting, the Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP), declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock. The dividends were declared in the amounts of $0.2525 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.225 for each share of Common Stock. The dividends are payable April 17, 2014 to stockholders of record on April 7, 2014. The dividends were unchanged from the previous quarterly rates and represent the 177th consecutive quarterly dividend on common shares declared since the Company began operating in 1969.
The Directors of UBP also declared the regular quarterly dividends on the Company’s Series D Preferred Stock and Series F Preferred Stock. The dividends were declared in the amount of $0.46875 for each share of Series D Preferred Stock and $0.4453125 for each share of Series F Preferred Stock. The dividends are payable April 30, 2014 to stockholders of record on April 17, 2014.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a self-administered equity real estate investment trust which owns or has equity interests in 67 properties containing approximately 5.0 million square feet of space.
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1970, it provides investors with a means of participating in ownership of income-producing properties. It has paid 177 consecutive quarters of uninterrupted dividends to its shareholders since its inception and has raised total dividends to its shareholders for the last 20 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV