PEORIA, Ill., March 26, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RLI Corp. (NYSE:RLI), a specialty property & casualty company, will release its first quarter 2014 earnings after the market closes on Wednesday, April 16, 2014.
The company will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss first quarter results on Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 11a.m. Eastern Time.
This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed at http://www.media-server.com/m/p/u9cxzjf5The webcast is also being distributed through third party distribution channels, including the StreetEvents Network operated by Thomson Reuters (Markets) LLC and its affiliates. About RLI RLI, a specialty insurance company, offers a diversified portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety bonds serving niche or underserved markets. RLI operates in all 50 states from office locations across the country. RLI's insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company, RLI Indemnity Company and Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company – are rated A+ "Superior" by A.M. Best Company.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact Aaron Jacoby, 309.693.5880 Aaron.Jacoby@rlicorp.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV