New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:NYCB) (the “Company”) today announced that it expects to issue its earnings release for the three months ended March 31, 2014 at approximately 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Wednesday, April 30, 2014. The release will be posted to the Company’s website, ir.myNYCB.com, upon issuance.
The Company will conduct a post-earnings conference call at 9:30 a.m. (ET) on the same date, during which President and Chief Executive Officer Joseph R. Ficalora will discuss highlights of the Company’s first quarter 2014 performance, as well as its business strategies. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast at ir.myNYCB.com and archived through 5:00 p.m. on May 28, 2014.
Information about the conference call follows:
|Access Code for Dial-in and Replay:||1Q14NYCB|
April 30 (12:30 p.m.) – May 4 (midnight)
About New York Community Bancorp, Inc.With assets of $46.7 billion at December 31, 2013, New York Community Bancorp, Inc. ranks among the 25 largest bank holding companies in the nation and is a leading producer of multi‐family mortgage loans in New York City, with an emphasis on rent-regulated apartment buildings that feature below‐market rents. The Company has two bank subsidiaries: New York Community Bank, a thrift, with over 240 branches serving customers throughout Metro New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Florida, and Arizona; and New York Commercial Bank, with 30 branches serving customers in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island, and Westchester County in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV