SAN JOSE, Calif., March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) is putting the focus on simple, fast and smart data center and mobility solutions at Interop (Booth #1351) through a variety of activities at the show, including interactive demos and a series of CIO Innovation Sessions.
Interop attendees will hear and see firsthand how the company's innovative networking solutions, including Best of Interop Finalist, Purview, are enabling customers to deliver consistent and seamless experiences to their user base in today's mobile environment. Joining Extreme in its booth to discuss technology concerns and trends around big data, analytics and Wi-Fi are top technology leaders from several industries.
WHERE: Interop 2014; Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV; Booth #1351
WHEN: March 31 – April 4, 2014WHAT: Speaking Session
- The CIO & CMO -- Adversaries No More – Vala Afshar, CMO, Extreme Networks
- Wednesday, April 2 at 10:30 a.m.
- During this live broadcast, Mike Leibovitz, director of mobility and applications at Extreme Networks, will discuss key trends within the WLAN industry with Interop Mobility Track speaker, Lee Badman.
- Brian Freed , vice president of strategy for SGI – Big Data U: Big Data Driven Innovation; Steps to Success
- Tuesday, April 1 at 3 p.m.; Wednesday, April 2 at 10:30 a.m.
- Brian Freed, vice president of strategy for SGI – Big Data U: Why Infrastructure Matters
- Tuesday, April 1 at 3:45 p.m.; Wednesday, April 2 at 11:45 a.m.
- Ali Youssef , CPHIMS, CWNE, senior solutions architect for Henry Ford Health System – Support Hospitals with Intelligent Networks
- Wednesday, April 2 at 1 p.m and 4:30 p.m.; Thursday, April 3 at 11:15 a.m.
- Doug McDonald , CPHIMS, CWDP, CWS, wireless network manager for Henry Ford Health System – Preparing for 802.11ac
- Tuesday, April 1 at 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.; Wednesday, April 2 at 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m.; Thursday, April 3 at 1:45 p.m.
- Phil Komarny , CEO of Robots and Pencils – The Pace of Innovation around Mobile Technology
- Wednesday, April 2 at 3:30 p.m.; Thursday, April 3 at 10:45 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Fred Kirsch , vice president of content marketing, New England Patriots – The New England Patriots and The Experience Economy
- Tuesday, April 1 at 6:30 p.m.; Wednesday April 2 at 11:15 a.m. and 1:45 p.m; Thursday, April 3 at 11:45 a.m.
- Extreme Networks at Interop webpage
- Vala Afshar's session on the Interop webpage
- Best of Interop Finalist press release
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+