Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Thursday evening:
Rite Aid (RAD): "All three drug stores are going down right now. I think we should wait."
Infoblox (BLOX): "That quarter was so bad the stock got but in half. You should be thankful there's still something left to sell."Wynn Resorts (WYNN): "A lot of people are worried about this one. Let's wait for a pullback. I'll say the same thing for Las Vegas Sands (LVS). Long term, they're great." Insys Therapeutics (INSY): "This stock will be under pressure for awhile. I'd sell." Marathon Petroleum (MPC): "Marathon, that's for me. So is Valero Energy (VLO)." Carlyle Group (CG): "I think they're good, but I do prefer Blackstone Group (BX)." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV