When asked about Obamacare, Goldfield said the Affordable Care Act, as it is more formally known, has been great for business. TriNet has plenty of plans that qualify and can assist smaller companies as they navigate new territory.
Cramer said that unlike many of the untested IPOs of late, TriNet is a real winner.
In this week's installment of "Cramer's Playbook," Cramer answered the question of whether someone in their 30s should ever own series I or EE savings bonds.
In a word, never. Cramer said you work hard for your money, so you should be making your money work hard for you. The whole point of savings is to create wealth.Isn't that what savings bonds do?
Well, Cramer explained the series I bonds currently pay a paltry 1.38%. "That's dead money," Cramer said, barely better than sticking it in your mattress and far worse than a 30-year Treasury bond paying 3.52%.
Series EE bonds are even worse. They offer double of your money, but only after 20 years. Before then, series EE bonds pay just .1%, less than a CD from your bank. Given that mortgage interest rates are hovering around 4% and student loans can top 6%, Cramer said younger investors would be far better served by just paying off their debts early, then investing in stocks. If you're over age 60, Cramer said, only then should bonds be considered a part of your portfolio.
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Marathon Petroleum (MPC), Valero Energy (VLO), Carlyle Group (CG) and Blackstone Group (BX). Cramer was bearish on Rite Aid (RAD), Infoblox (BLOX), Wynn Resorts (WYNN), Las Vegas Sands (LVS) and Insys Therapeutics (INSY).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV