Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: RGP, RRD, RDS.B
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NASDAQ: RRD) shares currently have a dividend yield of 5.70%. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company provides integrated communication solutions to private and public sectors worldwide. It operates through Publishing and Retail Services, Variable Print, Strategic Services, and International segments. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.37. The average volume for R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company has been 2,162,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are down 12.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 111.91% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 64.96% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, RRD should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO turned its bottom line around by earning $1.15 versus -$3.61 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.57 versus $1.15).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 112.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$849.00 million to $104.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 6.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts