Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP is investigating whether certain officers or directors of Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) violated the federal securities laws in connection with disclosures regarding Carnival’s business, operations and financial prospects. Carnival operates as a cruise company worldwide.
In February 2013, more than 4,000 passengers and crew members were stranded in the Gulf of Mexico after a fire knocked out the ship's power. The ship drifted four days before it could be towed into Mobile, Alabama. During this time, passengers and crew were without air conditioning and had minimal access to lights, water, food and working toilets.
This investigation will determine whether Carnival knew of the possible malfunctions prior to setting sail and if the Company made timely disclosures to investors, including the impact the event had on future revenues and profits. Carnival's financial results and stock price were adversely affected by the incident.
If you are a Carnival shareholder and are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact Jim Baker ( email@example.com) at 619-814-4471. If you email, please include your phone number.Johnson & Weaver, LLP is a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm with offices in California and New York. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits. For more information about the firm and its attorneys, please visit http://www.johnsonandweaver.com. Attorney advertising. Past results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV