AMHERST, N.Y., March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, introduces CM Smart ID™ radio frequency identification (RFID) technology on hoists and rigging products. CM Smart ID™ is available standard on all CM Bandit ratchet lever hoists for the U.S. market – making it the world's first HMI-Certified ratchet lever hoist with RFID technology. It will also be offered as an option on select CM shackles as small as 1/2".
When integrated with a complete inventory and inspection management system, CM Smart ID™ can enable: faster inventory tracking and serialization; more efficient safety inspections; and improved inventory and inspection data accuracy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV